We hold things dear.
We do our work without fanfare and with the knowledge that life obliges us to connect and provide personal attention.
We commit to small acts that may encourage others and believe in the inherent generosity of humans.
Since 1994, the Living Arts Corporation has accomplished the following:
- produced 50 original theatrical performances and hosted 50 art exhibitions
- performed in over 500 schools around the nation
- distributed 10,000 + books to rural children
- supplied living and studio space to 15 visual artists
- entertained the public with 24 ft. puppets commissioned from Carnival artists in Trinidad, West Indies
- partnered with major retail chains to deliver over $700,000 of home goods to marginalized families, veterans and people in crisis
- began the Soul Shoe Project to draw attention to the fact that a child dies from violence every five minutes
- in 2019 we moved to Cambodia to listen and learn how we may assist emerging artists, organizations and communities.
- We began the website Magical Cambodia – a cultural rebirth to share the stories of Khmer contemporary arts and culture. www.magicalcambodia.com.